You will ensure the robustness of software applications and software tools for the videantis vision and video DSP architecture, which are used, e.g., in automotive ADAS applications in serial production. For these software applications and tools, you will define quality goals and measures and develop related verification and test procedures. Quality goals can both be developed internally or defined by customers. Based on these quality goals, you will plan and track software quality assurance activities during the development cycles of the software applications and tools and organize and perform audits and reviews of the internal work results. You will further support the investigations of failures and initiate counter measures as well as work on the improvement of internal QA related processes.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Plan quality assurance measures on software project level for ensuring a predictable quality level for products
- Define procedures and develop manual and automated tests to ensure the defined quality levels
- Control the quality status of the project and initiate counter measures for improving the quality of project/product
- Regularly report the quality status within the project
- Train and support the software project team on quality topics
- Contribute to process definition and process improvement including introduction of appropriate tools
- Document the quality status based on project/customer requirements
The position is located in Hannover.
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS or BS degree in Engineering or Science
- Minimum 2 years, preferred 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge in C programming
- Understanding of embedded systems
- Knowledge of software development process and quality assurance activities
- Knowledge and experience with international standards (Automotive SPICE, ISO TS 16949, ISO 26262 FS)
- Strong English language skills (written and verbal)
- Good communication and team skills
- Very organized person
“Computer vision is the biggest, most disruptive, application segment in technology today,” said Dr. Jon Peddie, president of Jon Peddie Research. This is your chance to work in a small company where you can make an impact, on a technology that will change consumer electronics. Join us and you will become part of a world-class team that knows how to build industry-leading solutions. Your contributions will make it into high-volume products such as automotive front, rear, and surround cameras and self-driving cars.